Do you have what it takes to be an Approved Workshop?
The AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan and Motorhome Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club and is the benchmark for touring caravan and motorhome habitation servicing within the warranty period.
Currently approximately 27,000 touring caravans and motorhomes are manufactured and sold in the UK every year, most of which carry a 7-year warranty period.
The Scheme is supported by all major UK manufacturers who have authorised ‘Approved’ Workshops (both mobile and fixed) to service their products during the warranty period. There are currently over 460 Approved Workshops throughout the UK.
All Scheme members are independently assessed annually to check they are qualified to the appropriate standards, carry the relevant insurances, maintain properly calibrated tools and equipment, and provide a professional customer service. As a member of the scheme you will also have access to important technical information, which enables you to keep up-to-date on issues within the industry.
Other benefits include:
- Annual assessment and advice
- Active promotion by the NCC, The Caravan and Motorhome Club and The Camping & Caravanning Club plus specialised advertising opportunities throughout the year.
- Use of AWS logo
- A free listing on the AWS app plus individual profile to help promote your business
- Promotion at the two major industry show at the NEC.
- Ability to purchase AWS branded service check-sheets, damp reports, workwear etc.
- Access to several exclusive member benefits.
For more information please email email@example.com or for further information on the training courses required to become approved please visit www.nccacademy.org.uk